Chelsea Soccer Membership at this time introduced a collection of appointments to its Board of Administrators and different management modifications.
Among the many modifications is the exit of Marina Granovskaia, who rose to prominence as one of many hardest negotiators below Roman Abramovic.
Marina will nonetheless stay obtainable to help the membership at some point of the present switch window.
“As custodians of Chelsea FC, we now start executing our long-term imaginative and prescient and plan for the Membership, creating an impressive expertise for its passionate, loyal followers, and persevering with to problem for prime honours in step with Chelsea FC’s embellished historical past,” stated Todd Boehly, co-controlling proprietor of Chelsea FC, and chairman and CEO of Eldridge.
“Working collectively, side-by-side, we’re firmly dedicated to successful, each on and off the pitch. For us, that effort has begun,”
“As the brand new period of the Boehly-Clearlake possession begins, we’re excited to construct a championship organisation and develop Chelsea FC as a worldwide platform,” stated Behdad Eghbali and José E. Feliciano, co-controlling house owners of Chelsea FC, and co-founders and managing companions of Clearlake Capital.
“We stay up for backing Thomas Tuchel, Emma Hayes, and their groups, and can present proactive, unbending help to make Chelsea’s loyal followers and our companions proud,”
Boehly has been named chairman of the board of Chelsea FC efficient instantly. Chelsea FC’s different confirmed board members embrace:
- Behdad Eghbali and José E. Feliciano, co-controlling house owners of Chelsea FC, and co-founders and managing companions of Clearlake Capital
- Mark Walter, co-owner of Chelsea FC, co-founder and CEO of Guggenheim Companions, proprietor of Los Angeles Dodgers, Los Angeles Lakers, and Los Angeles Sparks
- Hansjörg Wyss, co-owner of Chelsea FC, founding father of the Wyss Basis
- Jonathan Goldstein, co-owner of Chelsea FC, co-founder and CEO of Cain Worldwide
- Barbara Charone, director and co-founder of MBC PR
- Lord Daniel Finkelstein OBE, columnist and former government editor of The Instances
- James Pade, accomplice and managing director of Clearlake Capital